Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's that time - time to register for The Savvy Savory Self-Care Retreat


Registration for the fall '08 Savvy Savory Self-Care Retreat is now open!

This is our most popular retreat and space is limited.
Will one of the spaces be yours?

After years of holding women's circles and conducting women's self-care retreats, I am powerfully reminded that when women embrace holistic self-care as a way of being, their lives are transformed for the better.

Each retreat offers up something new, reflecting the combined wisdom of all women who have been in circle with me and my expertise in self-care coaching.

Here is what I want you to know - this retreat is not for everyone. It requires three days of your time, a weekend away from family, a commitment to come open and hungry for growth and learning and support, a willingness to connect in meaningful ways with women from around the country who will gather in this circle. - Sounds pretty enticing, doesn't it?

Who this retreat is perfect for: Women who are committed to find greater balance, women wanting to take a time our for fun and reflection, women who are aching for ways and support to take better care of themselves, women who are willing to explore the idea that the best way to care of those around you and to take care of our world - is to begin by taking extraordinary care of you!

"It’s hard to imagine how I could have and hold in my heart the love, stillness, peace, and affirmation I received over the weekend. I can only hope to be able to return some of that good love and energy to others." Eve McClennen

I came looking for a retreat experience from a fellow coach. I left with a new sense of clarity about my inner self and how that affects everything in my life – health, relationships, career, home. What a beautiful gift! - Sharon Hayes

This weekend was one of the most loving gifts I’ve ever given to myself. - Liza Tapia Vaughan

Much more than I could have even imagined! Marvelously organized and planned. So very beneficial at many levels. Can’t wait until the next one! Highly recommended! – Elizabeth Bowers

Date: November 7th - 9th, 2008

Where: Western NC at the magical Bend of Ivy Lodge (30 minutes from Asheville).

Size: Space is limited to 16 amazing women

Your Self-Care Investment: $495 - includes two nights at the magical Bend of Ivy Lodge in the western North Carolina mountain, all meals featuring the freshest in gourmet organic cooking, all materials, guest self-care instructors, surprise goodies.

Optional: A massage therapist will be on site

Added Bonus: Two Group Coaching Follow-up Calls

Feeling curious? Want to know more? Watch the slide show.

Download a Flier and/or come on over to the website for all the details.

Corrie Woods, author of The Woman's Field Guide to Exceptional Living, Self-Care Coach and Certified Retreat Coach

www.womansfieldguide.com

No comments: